little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
Anonymous asked: There are terrible humans in the world. Who, do you think, does not deserve love? People who stray away from God and sin?
I think everyone is worthy of love. Sinning doesn’t make you undeserving of love. If that were the case, none of us would qualify for love. There is no sin too big to separate us from God’s love. Even if we stray away or completely hate him our whole lives, He is still passionately in love with us. We don’t have to live by a perfect standard and laws that are not possible to keep to earn His love. He loved us so much that He sent Jesus to set us free from those laws and standards so we can love Him and live freely. We don’t have to do this or that to earn His love, it’s free, it’s passionate, and it’s forever. We all deserve love, and whether we choose to acknowledge it, we all are loved, always.